UWELL MARSUPOD POD VAPE KIT
UWELL MARSUPOD POD VAPE KIT
RRP £32.99 £26.95
The Uwell Marsupod PCC is a simple to use pod device with a discreet design and unique function. The Marsupod device features a 150mAh built-in battery as well as an external 1000mAh power bank which can be attached to increase output. The Marsupod 1.3ml pods utilise a 1.2 Ohm coil and produce an MTL inhale.
With an inhale activation, the Marsupod features an easy operation without any hassle of menus or buttons. A compact design allows for easy transportation whilst an 11W max output provides an ample amount of power.
The 1.3ml Marsupod replacement pods feature a side fill port for an easy refill method. Housing a 1.2 Ohm coil features in each pod, which utilises Uwell's famous Pro-FOCS technology, we recommend pairing with an e-liquid that's 50% PG or higher for best results.
UWELL Marsupod PCC Pod System:
• 65.4 x 18.4 x 10.6mm Dimensions?
• 1.2ohm Coil Resistance?
• 11W Max Wattage Output?
• 1.3ml Refillable Juice Pod Capacity?
• 150mAh Integrated Rechargeable Battery?
• Polycarbonate & PCTG Plastic Construction?
• Side Fill Refill System?
• Mess-Free Silicone Stopper?
• Flavor Boosting Technology?
• LED Battery Life Indicator?
• Draw-Activated Firing Mechanism?
• Compatible With High PG E-Liquids?
• Pod & Power Pack Combination?
• Designed for MTL Vaping?
• Easy-To-Use & Portable?
UWELL Marsupod PCC Charge Case Spec:
• 76.5 x 43 x 25mm Dimensions?
• 1000mAh Integrated Rechargeable Battery?
• Magnetic Pod Connector System?
• Polycarbonate, PC & ABS Material Chassis Construction?
• OLED Display Screen?
• Spring Assisted Pod System Storage?
• Mouthpiece Cover?
• Micro USB Charging Port?
UWELL Marsupod PCC Pod System Includes:
• Maruspod 1000mAh Power Pack?
• Marsupod 150mAh Pod Device?
• 2 x 1.3ml Refillable Pods?
• User Manual?
• USB Charging Cable
THIS PRODUCT CONTAINS NICOTINE, WHICH IS A HIGHLY ADDICTIVE SUBSTANCE.
Nicotine strength explained:
Different nicotine strength displays:
You may see eLiquid strengths written as mg, mg/mL, or in percentage form. Here is how they are displayed in each:0mg = 0mg/mL = 0% Nicotine
1.5mg =1.5mg/ml = 0.15% Nicotine
3mg = 3mg/mL = 0.3% Nicotine
6mg = 6mg/mL = 0.6% Nicotine
12mg = 12mg/mL = 1.2% Nicotine
18mg = 18mg/mL = 1.8% Nicotine
20mg = 20mg/mL = 2.0% Nicotine
Contains: Vegetable Glycerol, Propylene Glycol, Nicotine, Other Flavourings. Can contain traces of allergens.
Diacetyl, Acetoin and Acetyl Propionyl free.
Diethylene glycol free.
Not for use by people under 18 years old, Non-smokers, Pregnant, Nursing, People with cardiovascular conditions, Diabetes, Asthma or people sensitive to content.
Adverse effects: Headache, Dizziness, Dryness in mouth, Nose, Throat.
Warning: Harmful if swallowed
Keep out of reach of children. Wash hands thoroughly after handling. IF SWALLOWED: immediately call a POISON CENTRE or doctor/physician. Rinse mouth. Dispose of container in accordance with local regulations.
Dispose of contents/container to by handing over to the person authorised to dispose of waste.
Can contain traces of allergens.
There aren't yet any reviews for this product.